General entries may have sold out but there is still time to secure your place on the Bath Half Marathon start line with Bath Rugby Foundation.
The official charitable arm of Bath Rugby has a limited number of places in the 2018 race, which takes place on March 4, so whether you’re a seasoned runner or feeling the urge to pound the pavement for the first time, now is the time to sign up.
Bath Rugby Foundation CEO, Lynne Fernquest, said: “Running as part of our team is more than just a memorable experience. With our help and support you will smash your fundraising targets and run the best race of your life.
“We support your fundraising and provide you with all the tools you need to get the most out of your efforts.”
All Foundation runners receive:
– Limited-edition Bath Rugby Foundation running vests
– Hot showers in the Bath Rugby players’ changing rooms
– Pre- and post-race massage
– Pre race hydration and snacks. Post race food and drink
– Goody bags
– Secure bag storage throughout the day
– The Bath Half’s most raucous cheering teams
– Training and nutrition plan and tips on how to perform at your best.
Bath Rugby Foundation is the charitable arm of Bath Rugby Club set up to empower young people in Bath and surrounding areas to succeed. The Foundation uses the values of rugby to inspire young people to create a better future for themselves, focusing on improving Health, Education, Employability and Inclusion in the South West.
As a charity place runner we ask you to raise a minimum of £250 to help support our vital work in the community.